As a general rule, third parties may not use the Orion International® Corporate Logo ("Logo"). On this page are the limited circumstances under which third parties may use the Orion International Logo. The Logo must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page to identify Orion International, or Orion International's services and/or products. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
You my download a copy of the Orion International logo in several formats provided the guidelines on this page are followed.
The Orion International Branding also uses two primary colors and one secondary color along with variations of these hues:
RGB Values: 30,30,55Web safe Value: #003
RGB Values: 88,22,26Web safe Value: #600
Third parties may only use the Logo without a license under the following limited circumstances:
- At the bottom of advertising, marketing collateral, or a website that references your connection with Orion International.
- In an area of a website, advertising, or marketing collateral exclusively dedicated to the sale and promotion of Orion International services and/or products.
The following guidelines must be followed for all use of the Logo:
- At the bottom of advertising, marketing collateral, or a website that references your connection with Orion International. The Logo may not be used in any manner that might imply that any non-Orion International materials, including but not limited to goods, services, website's, or publications are sponsored, endorsed, licensed by, or affiliated with Orion International.
- The Logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-Orion International materials. Companies using the Logo pursuant to these guidelines must also display in the primary and more prominent position, their own logo(s), business name, product names, or other branding.
- The Logo may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any manner.
- The Logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage Orion International or its services and/or products.
- The Logo must be used as provided by Orion International with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words, artwork, or trademark symbols. The Logo may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- Use only approved Orion International logo artwork. The Logo may only appear in black or reversed out to white.
- To properly stage the Logo, a minimum clearance between the Logo and other elements must be maintained. The minimum clearance between the Logo and other elements on all sides of the Logo is 20 pixels.
- The Logo must always be at least 90 pixels in width.
- The Logo must only appear in a horizontal position.
- The Logo must stand alone and may not be combined with any other object, including but not limited to other logos, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, or symbols. The Logo must never be used to represent the words "Orion International" in text, including in a headline, product-name logotype, or body copy.
- The Logo must not be incorporated or used in any manner as part of, or in close proximity to another company's name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan, or other trademarks. The Logo must never appear with any other symbol or icon, contained within a box, circle, or other shape; or combined with any other name, logo, or icon to create a co-branded logo.
- The attribution clause "Orion International is a registered trademark of Orion International Corporation" must accompany use of the Logo.
- Neither the Logo nor the Orion International name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, publication title, or the like.
- Non-Orion International materials should not mimic any Orion International advertising, product packaging, or website design.
- Under no circumstances may third parties use, imitate, or play off of the Orion International corporate tagline ("America's Leadership Solution®") or any other trademark tagline or slogan.
Orion International reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the Logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the Logo that, in Orion International's sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines, or might otherwise impair Orion International's rights in the Logo. Orion International further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law.
Last Updated: 07/30/2009