Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as A.P.
Navy Electronics Technician
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Safety Line Writing and Review
- Voltage, Resistance and Phase Angle Circuits
- Voltmeters, Ohmeters and Other Test Equipment
- Navigational Systems
- Installing and Testing Cabling
- Logistic Repair Parts
- Power Supplies
- Radar Operation
- Ground Detectors
- Atmosphere Analyzers
- Communication Circuits
- Ring Laser Gyro Navigation
- Troubleshooting and Repair
- Work Center Supervision and Maintenance
- Staff Training
Navigation Electronics Technician, United States Navy | 2011 - Present
- Served as a Work Center Supervisor for Navigation division; ensured maintenance was conducted in accordance with technical, safety, and procedural instructions.
- Operated, troubleshot and repaired critical navigation equipment both in port and at sea.
- Responsible for training, updating, tracking and administering all navigation, technical, and safety documents for division.
- Interpreted drawings, wiring diagrams, cabling diagrams, fault logic diagrams, schematics and instructions.
- Provided expeditious professional recommendations in regards to maintenance, electrical safety, navigation and operation to peers, supervisors, and superior officers.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Central Atmosphere Monitoring System | 2014
Basic Noise Principals | 2014
Advanced RLGN Operations | 2012
Electronics Technician, Class A | 2011
Tactical Computers and Network Operator | 2011
Electronic Core Apprentice Technical Training | 2011
Basic Enlisted Submarine School | 2011