Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as R.D.
Electronics Technician with a Bachelor's Degree
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Component Level Troubleshooting
- Component Level Repair
- Training Specialist
- Signal Generators
- RF Communications
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Frequency Counters
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Cryptographic Equipment
- Analog and Digital Oscilloscopes
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
- Electronic Equipment Inspection
- Performance Test Simulation
- Equipment Installation and Testing
- Multi-meters and Power Meters
- Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
- Module Test Repair Equipment/Computer
- Wireless Interior Communications Systems
- RF Antennas
- Power Supplies
- Video Indicators
United States Navy | 1996 - Present
Electronics / Administrative Manager | 2013 - Present
- Manage 70 technicians with physical and dimensional calibration on over 20,000 electrical and electronic items for over 158 customers; resulted in an increased readiness of 38%.
- As Lead Administrator, oversee and process correspondence, write and edit employee evaluations and conduct career development boards.
- Awarded for displaying superior leadership and managerial abilities.
Lead Electronic Division Supervisor | 2005 - 2013
- Managed 15 technicians with scheduled maintenance and repair of critical interior and exterior communications, radar, IFF, navigation, alarm panels, power distribution and cooling systems for various shipboard electronic systems.
- Conducted preventive and corrective maintenance, initialization, casualty response, shutdown procedures and operation for tactical IFF systems as well as radar, navigation and communication equipment.
- Led technicians in the diagnosis and repair of complex electronics failures; increased warfighting capabilities.
Electronics Technician Instructor | 2001 - 2005
- Taught electronics theory and operation to 153 students. Instructed technicians to utilize technical manuals and how to initialize, operate, troubleshoot and maintain critical Navy electronic systems; achieved a 91.5% overall grade average with zero academic losses; awarded the Navy Commendation Medal for efforts.
- As Burial Detail Section Leader, conducted over 150 burials providing military honors for the families of fallen service members.
- Successfully avoided four Navy Casualty Reports; saved over $8M in repair costs.
- Developed course curriculum standards for the Navy Electronics Technician model.
Electronics Technician | 1996 - 2001
- Operated, maintained and repaired the AIMS MK XII IFF System, NAVMACS II System, COMSEC, SPA-25G Radar Indicators and multiple other electronic systems.
- Managed the Radar and Navigation work center by scheduling maintenance, procuring parts, configuring equipment performing repairs as needed.
- Awarded for outstanding troubleshooting capabilities for diagnosis and repair of numerous RF communication systems, RADAR systems and indicators.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Interrogator System AN/UPX-29 Maintenance Technician | 2012
Patuxent River, MD
AIMS MK XII IFF Maintenance Technician | 2012
Bachelor of Science, Information Technology | 2010
University of Phoenix, San Diego, CA
General Purpose Electronic Test Equipment Calibration and Maintenance | 2008
Intermediate Level Calibration of Physical/Dimensional Test & Measuring Systems | 2008
SPN-43C Radar Maintenance | 2005
SPN-41 Radar Maintenance | 2005
COMSEC Maintenance Technician/Single Audio System | 1997
San Diego, CA
Naval Modular Communications Systems II | 1997
San Diego, CA
Navy Electronics Technician, Class "A" School | 1997
Great Lakes, IL
Navy Electronics Technician, Class "A" School | 1996
Great Lakes, IL