Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as J.C.
Navy Nuclear Electrician with a Nuclear Engineering Degree
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Electrical Safety
- Microprocessor Systems
- Test Equipment Usage
- Temperature Monitoring Systems
- Radiation Monitoring Systems
- Nuclear Plant Operation
- Schematic Analyzing
- Tine Response Test Instrument
- Capacitance/Inductance Meter
- Electrical Distribution
- Electrical Generation
- System Repair
- Solution Innovation
- Quality Assurance
- Logic Probe
- Resistance Bridge
- Communication Systems
- Integrated Circuits
- Reactor Protection Systems
- Digital Logic
- System Troubleshooting
- Technical Writing
Nuclear Electrician's Mate, United States Navy | 2010 - 2016
- Selected out of 50 teammates to monitor and control reactor operation for 2015-2016 deployment.
- Exercised meticulous attention to detail as Maintenance Technician from 2014 onward.
- Integral to completion of 78 primary instrumentation maintenance items and 20 auxiliary equipment corrective and preventative maintenance items.
- Maintained Reactors at highest state of operational readiness during 2014-2015 maintenance availability by planning and implementing system tagouts.
- Executed Repairs and Retests utilizing block diagrams, technical manuals, drawings, and wiring schematics.
- Provided mentorship to eight junior Sailors over course of deployment.
- Generated Quarterly Data Reports for ship's Reactor Control Division to Naval Reactors.
- Qualified Advanced Damage Control - FireFighting Team Leader.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Nuclear Power Prototype Training Unit | 2012
Ballston Spa, NY
Nuclear Power School | 2011
Nuclear Field "A" School | 2010
Bachelor of Science, Nuclear Engineering | 2008
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL