Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as F.J.
Marine Corps Electrician
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Hazardous Waste
- Data Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Training and Development
- Policy Implementation
- Facilities Maintenance
- OSHA Safety & Health
United States Marine Corps | 1996 - 2015
Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
- Supervised all scheduled and non-scheduled cooling, heating, plumbing, and electrical maintenance; ensured facility procedures complied with local, state, and federal regulations, including OSHA.
- Developed organizational plans for most efficient use of available space; implemented procedures for emergency action plans and disaster recovery.
- Supervised the logistical support and ground preparation for the 57th Inauguration of the President of the United States.
- Planned and supervised the establishment, operation, and maintenance of water filtration/purification, storage and distribution sites, electric power-generating sites, and all electric power distribution systems in support of 800 personnel at a 162,000 square foot facility.
- Managed technical research, requisitioning, installation, and implementation of over $34K in facility upgrades and beautification for local and abroad locations.
- Oversaw over $150K worth of horticulture projects including holly tree replacements, Operation Greener Grass and unique flower garden revitalization.
Hazardous Material Manager
- Managed the Hazardous Substance Management System and conducted inspections of hazardous waste accumulation sites. Updated inventories, hazardous material surveys and data reports.
- Provided administrative and logistical support for the transfer of custody and transport of regulated hazardous waste for disposal; ensured 100% compliance of 350 items of hazardous waste materials disposed.
- Supervised the collection and processing of storm and waste water sampling; ensured permit compliance and development monitoring reports.
- As primary point of contact for the Natural Resources and Environmental Affairs (NREA) Branch, conducted technical support, training, and guidance for facilities and logistic support services for 800 personnel.
- Managed 30 personnel and the maintenance cycle of 200 emergency and 27 preventative maintenance tickets; implemented over $50K in maintenance materials through technical research and installation.
- Supervised and inspected over 100 corrective and preventative maintenance transactions.
- Requisitioned over $200K worth of materials for events with over 200,000 guests including two events attended by President George W. Bush and President Barrack Obama.
- Assisted in the development of a licensing program; ensured the renewal of 15 licenses before expiration through continued education and training.
- Monitored tool control assets worth over $500K, evaluated over $20K worth of fire suppressants and preventative equipment, and screened over 300 security entry/keycard points with zero mishaps.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Utilities Operations Supervisor Course
Substance Abuse Control Course
Hazardous Waste Transportation Course
Hazardous Waste Generation and Handling Course
Environmental Quality Sampling Course
Hazardous Waste Facility Operators Course
Equal Employment Opportunity Course
OSHA Construction Safety and Health Training
OSHA General Industry Safety and Health for Supervisors Training