Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as C.H.
Navy Electrician Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Organization Managment
- Policies & Procedures
- Electrical Schematics
- Electrical Safety
- Time Management
United States Navy | 2011 - Present
Operations / Training Department Head | 2015 - Present
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and logistics for getting 215 reservists military members to and from their individually designated missions.
- Provide and coordinate mandated DoD training to all service members.
Electrical Supervisor | 2013 - 2015
San Diego, CA
- Organized and coordinated the planned maintenance for all electrical systems within the work center.
- Provided overall supervision of troubleshooting during equipment repairs.
- Common systems that were under my direct supervision included Ships Power (440 VAC 60Hz), Communications Power (120VAC 400Hz), Degaussing System, 24VDC Power, Ventilation System, etc.
Electrical Technician | 2011 - 2013
San Diego, CA
- Conducted maintenance on the work center's electrical equipment such as Degaussing System, Motor Generators, Switchboards, 400Hz Motor Generators and Switchboards, 440 VAC Systems, 24VDC Systems, etc.
- Identified electrical problems and conducted troubleshooting accordingly.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
University of Cincinnati - Blue Ash | Currently Enrolled
Blue Ash, OH
Cincinnati State Community College | 2016
Quality Assurance Inspector | 2013
400Hz Motor Generator Maintenance | 2013
Minesweeping Electrician | 2011
Electrician Core | 2011