Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as R.C.
Air Force Reservist with Industry Experience in Engineering
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Divinity, Chaplaincy | Expected 2018
Nazarene Theological Seminary, Kansas City, MO
Bachelor of Science, Engineering | 2007
The University of Akron, Akron, OH
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Technology | 2006
The University of Akron, Akron, OH
United States Air Force Reserve | 2009 - Present
Chaplain Assistant Craftsman | 2012 - Present
Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, OH
- Provide strategic advice to leadership and tactical oversight of Chapel Corps. enlisted staff, programs, funds, and facilities.
- Assist the Chaplains and other chapel staff with ministry support, and office administration.
- Lead resiliency events, facilitate discussion groups on spiritual resiliency, provide intervention and career counseling, advice leadership on morale and religious issues, etc.
Chaplain Assistant Craftsman | 2009 - 2012
- Provided strategic advice to leadership and tactical oversight of Chapel Corps. enlisted staff, programs, funds, and facilities.
- Assisted the Chaplains and other chapel staff with ministry support, and office administration.
- Led resiliency events, facilitated discussion groups on spiritual resiliency, provided intervention and career counseling, and advised leadership on morale and religious issues, etc.
Design Engineer, Leading Manufacturer of Lift Equipment | 2011 - 2013
- Contributed to the design and development of new off-highway telehandler trucks for the construction and agricultural industries.
- Integrated project management training into global new product development program.
- Utilized PTC Creo (Pro/ENGINEER) 3D modeling software for design and documentation.
- Collaborated in team environment to introduce Tier 4i reduced emissions vehicles to the marketplace in order to meet EPA requirements and company objectives.
- Active member of Engineering Safety Team and Feed Forward Teamwork Team.
Engineering Technologies Instructor, Smithville County Schools | 2009 - 2010
- Taught area high school juniors and seniors about engineering and engineering technology.
- Taught students technical drafting, computer aided drafting (CAD), manufacturing processes, robotics and automation, Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining, as well as life skills such as: ethics, team work, self-management, academic education integration, etc.
Mechanical Engineer, Global Manufacturer of Mobile Telescoping | 2006 - 2009
- Designed new products and revised existing products from "cradle-to-grave."
- Worked with other engineers and sales in designing telescoping light tower systems and camera systems for a variety of industries.
- Assisted in the reverse engineering process of newly acquired products and used Autodesk Inventor 3D modeling software for product development and revisions.
- Assisted with prototype development and testing, developed test procedures and work instructions for manufacturing, and troubleshot customer issues and recommended solutions in coordination with other team members.
Traditional Guardsman / Aerospace Propulsion Craftsman, Air National Guard | 2000 - 2009
- Maintained the main turbine engines, propeller assemblies, and auxiliary power unit of Lockheed C-130 Hercules transport aircraft.
- Performed troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical problems regarding engine, propeller, and APU.
- Conducted the removal and installation of engines and propellers and their components.
- Serviced operational engines and propellers.
- Inspected engine and propeller components and build-up of subcomponents.
- Conducted proper tool control and adhered to safety standards.