Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as D.P.
Navy Electrician with a Bachelor's Degree
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
- Emergency Repair Electrician
- EPA 608 Basic Certified
- High Voltage 440 60hz and 400hz
- Boiler Maintenance
- Water Treatment
- Problem Solving
- Quality Assurance
- Personnel Management
- Maintenance Supervision and Management
- Preventative Maintenance Programs Manager
- Training Officer
- Safety Programs Supervisor
- Electrical Distribution Plant Manager
- Urinalysis Programs Coordinator
- Work Package Development
- Preventative Maintenance Development, Management, and Implementation
- Equal Opportunity
- Engineering Plant Operation
- Gas Turbine Plant Operations and Maintenance
- Technical Research
- Hazardous Materials and Heat Stress Programs
- Electrical Plant Console Operator (EPCC)
- Switchboard Operator
- Motors and Controllers
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Advanced First Aid
- Chemical Safety
- HAZMAT and MSDS Knowledge
- AC/DC Circuitry
- Cableway Inspection
- Emergency Lighting
- Automatic Bus Transfers
- Mine Neutralization Vehicle Delivery (MNV)
- Water Tight Door Maintenance and Repair
- Various Electronic Test Sets
- Surface Warfare Specialist
- Advanced Firefighting and Damage Control
- Pressure Gauge Calibration Technician
Night Shift Supervisor, Leading Technology Company | 2013 - Present
- Lead boiler operator responsible for all water treatment operations and chemical testing. Assist in placing two boilers into cold iron permanent IEM status.
- Acquired HVAC EPA 608 basic certification and maintenance technician certification.
- Second-in-command during swing shift, responsible for the safe and timely completion of preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Electrical Supervisor during emergency generator run, responsible for coordinating with FMD crew from Naval Hospital on all preventative maintenance that must occur while operating on emergency power. Swisslog pneumatic tube system maintenance lead.
Mineman 1st Class, Leading Petty Officer / Training Officer / Urinalysis Programs Coordinator / Maintenance and Material Manager, United States Navy Reserves | 2011 - Present
- Develop preventative maintenance program for LCS Squadron, creating continuous assistance for all LCS class ships from the Navy reserve LCS force for preventative maintenance, saving millions every year by relieving contractor prescribed maintenance.
- Develop maintenance and material management, preventative maintenance database for LCS-3 USS Fort Worth during annual training 2012.
- Supervise and coordinate 20 personnel in all training evolutions and conducted effective drug prevention training to all command personnel.
- Manage the validation of over 2,000 pieces of equipment onboard USS Freedom, USS Independence, and USS Fort Worth Littoral Combat Craft Ships.
- Supervise the zone inspection and corrective maintenance onboard the USS Independence during annual training time with USNR.
- Verify and input 1500 equipment validations for 3M (maintenance and material management) department while on annual training in December 2012.
Field Service Technician, International Leader in the Railroad Manufacturing Industry | 2012
- Supervised installation of $3.5M U2000-400HH under floor wheel lathe at Cleveland RTA, managing teams of personnel in rigging, safety, electrical systems, mechanical installation, and ironwork.
- Completed preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance of different models of wheel truing machines for Union Pacific railroad, BNSF, RTD Denver, Houston Metro Rail, Pittsburgh Light Rail, Chicago Transit Authority, and Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS).
- Responsible for maintenance of travel records and finance reports during field service work.
- Provided emergency repairs to chip conveyor system for Cleveland RTA.
- As Customer Service Representative and Technician, provided training to personnel on proper maintenance and operation of CNC wheel truing lathe.
Electrician's Mate 2nd Class, Work Center Supervisor / EPCC Operator, United States Navy | 2007 - 2010
- Created a flexible work strategy, procured highly efficient LED emergency lighting, and supervised the maintenance and repair of all emergency lighting during extreme stress of pre-INSURV inspection work ups.
- Supervised the installation of smart ship technology by contractors during a year-long availability between 2008 and 2009.
- Supervised electric shop and repair workshop in corrective and preventative maintenance during 2009-2010.
- Implemented changes in training safety in electric shop, helping personnel make rank and earn higher pay grades.
- Coordinated the shut down and major repair and maintenance of all three service switchboards and five load centers.
- Conducted hours of training to personnel during lights off assessment, engineering assessment, damage control assessment, and INSURV inspection directly influencing the ship's passing of all major assessments.
- Engineering training team member responsible for the training of watch standing personnel in the Class C firefighting techniques and emergency operations of switchboards, Electrical Plan Control Console (EPCC), the remote and the local operation of Allison 501 K 17 gas turbine propelled generator.
- Trained and qualified four personnel in the safe operation of the EPCC.
- Conducted annual electrical and tag out safety to all shipboard personnel and provided secondary electrical and tag out safety to all new shipboard personnel.
- Successfully troubleshot over 1,000 trouble calls.
- Provided emergency repairs to power generator and potable water pump of Haiti.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Arts, Culinary Management | 2015
Art Institute of California, San Diego, CA
Associate of Arts, Culinary Arts | 2010
Art Institute of California, San Diego, CA
Basic Engineering Common Core
Apprentice Technical Training Electrician's Mate Strand
Electrical Strand Training Course
Cableway Inspection Training
SSGC 600 NUC
Security Reaction Force Member Basic
Apprentice Technical Training (ATT) Mineman Strand
Mineman "A" School