Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as K.H.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Chinese Language | 2011
United States Military Academy at West Point, West Point, NY
United States Army | 2012 - Present
Fort Bliss, TX
Rear Detachment Commander | 2015 - Present
- As the Public Affairs Officer, represented a 700-soldier Stryker infantry battalion. Planned and coordinated events with the local community and schools, published articles and photos of field training events, and managed the battalion's social media presence. Arranged special projects for the battalion staff and internal investigators.
- Served as primary liaison to the battalion spousal support group; led program to highest rating among all brigades during an installation inspection.
- As Movement Officer, managed all major movements, including planning, inspecting, marking, securing, and tracking procedures, for over $400M worth of equipment.
- Managed a 220-soldier detachment for two months while the main body of the battalion was deployed to the Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC). Directly supervised a 12-member battalion and five Non-Commissioned Officers, each with their own team of 30-70 members.
- Successfully transported 100 vehicles and 30 shipping containers, including sensitive items, over 1,000 miles to the JRTC without any major damage or loss.
- Supervised the successful conversion to a new computer system for supply and maintenance tracking in absence of the primary Logistics Officer.
- Organized a maintenance program on 40 vehicles.
Company Executive Officer | 2014 - 2015
- Planned and coordinated maintenance, refueling, ammunition supply, food supply, trash pickup, communications, transportation, and other logistical support on $30M worth of equipment in support of a Forward Support Company. Managed 100 soldiers, 120 weapons, 40 vehicles, and 40 other major pieces of equipment.
- As Second-in-Command, provided maintenance, fuel, ammunition, transportation and support to a Stryker infantry battalion with approximately 140 vehicles and 700 soldiers.
- Ensured the company received all necessary logistical support on eight major field training exercises during a 40-day period in austere environments.
- As Company Commander, responsible for all aspects of the company's operational performance on six major field training exercises.
Battalion Assistant Operations Officer | 2012 - 2014
- Assisted in long-term and short-term planning, tasking, and training for an infantry battalion of 700 soldiers.
- Took lead on various special projects and coordinated supplemental assets from a variety of outside agencies.
- Listed as one of the top 10 Lieutenants on staff by the Battalion Commander.
- Selected to represent the battalion as Liaison Officer to a higher headquarters for a four-month period.