Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as S.R.
Army Human Resource Officer Pursuing a Master's Degree
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Science, International Relations | Currently Enrolled
Troy University, Troy, AL
Bachelor of Science, Political Science | 2007
Hampton University, Hampton, VA
United States Army | 2007 - 2016
Senior Manager | 2014 - 2016
- Managed and oversaw a team of over 60 personnel, which included highly skilled and high level members. Provided employee support, logistics, on-the-job training, productivity assessments, safety reviews, performance evaluation, coaching, employee assistance support, morale building activities, and professional development programming.
- Conducted performance evaluations, documented training/professional development activities.
- Performed inventory management and maintained a 99% inventory accuracy rate.
- Spearheaded several leadership professional development focused on leadership, mission, professionalism and ethics.
- Forecasted needs and resources, solved problems and documented discrepancies, and managed supplies with major budget constraints.
- Formalized contacts and agreements with various organizations, internal departments and vendors.
- Advised senior leadership, foreign and sister service military and civilians on human resource needs.
- Managed traveling logistics, itinerary and calendar for executives.
- Additional duty U.S. Army NATO Support Staff Liaison
Personnel Analyst, Readiness and Distribution | 2010 - 2014
- Managed all processes and programs pertaining to the organization's job readiness. Primarily responsible for oversight training for 37 schools and centers across 20 locations comprised of almost 35,000 members.
- Analyzed department's strength and served as liaison between various departments, leadership members, and other project managers regarding critical staffing shortages and reports.
- Provided workforce data to executive level leadership and solution focused feedback to senior managers. Led preparedness, reviewed assessments, staffing assignments, and system analysis.
- Managed a $22M budget.
- Conducted detailed trend analysis for an organization with 35,000+ members.
- Hand-Selected to serve as Executive Assistant to a Senior Manager (i.e. Managed calendars, itinerary's, and etc.)
- Collected and analyzed raw data from organization's Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Served as the subject-matter expert to conduct or resolve complex shortage and staffing issues.
Human Resources Officer | 2009 - 2010
- Planned, directed, and managed all HR competencies; supervised and managed the processing and tracking of all Personnel Actions, Awards, Evaluations, promotions, disciplinary flags, leave and passes, and military pay. Responsible for the accountability and readiness of all assigned.
Human Resources Officer | 2007 - 2009
- Advised, assisted, and counseled the leadership team on personnel matters; reviewed and consolidated reports, statistics, and staffing actions, managed personnel records, and medical files; advised on workforce needs.
- Responsible for the organization's financial transactions; provided technical guidance and training; coordinated quality of life program.