Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as E.C.
Merchant Marine Academy Graduate
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Logistics and Intermodal Transportation | 2011
United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY
United States Army | 2012 - 2016
Battalion Logistics Officer | 2015 - 2016
- Managed receipt transfer, fielding and accountability of $360M in assets and equipment with an annual budget of $400K.
- Directed seven Soldiers in the planning, coordination and implementation of supply chain operations in austere environments to support an organization of 700 personnel.
- Responsible to execute intermodal transportation of both personnel and equipment for training across the United States and when required, overseas operations.
- Deployed 70 Soldiers and equipment to cross functionally train across several states and supported with repair parts and supplies while decentralized.
- Integrated data analytics into operational planning to forecast and reduce expenditures to ensure resources were allocated against core competencies. Cost analysis strategies resulted in adoption by higher headquarters and sister units.
- Collaborated across functional areas and subordinate companies to implement a reduction program of excess assets to decrease spending on non-utilized equipment; resulted in the recycling and reallocation of over $30M in equipment.
- Strategic planner for higher headquarters' deployment to the U.S. Army National Training Center.
- In charge of forecasting demand, allocating resources and transportation for units in eight states, ensuring regulatory compliance and cost reductions through the project life-cycle.
Executive Officer | 2014 - 2015
- Second-in-command for the largest company unit in Brigade, co-managing over 200 Soldiers.
- Managed property and fleet management for assets valued at $40M.
- Synchronized and coordinated across IT, HR, Intelligence, Logistics and Operations staff sections to enable a common operating picture.
- Executed deployment of 190 Soldiers, 10 TEUs, and 93 vehicles over 1,400 miles to the U.S. National Training Center with all requisite supply chain demands met for 30 days of operations.
- Maintained 94% operational fleet readiness rate while supporting decentralized operations and logistics in 1,000 square mile geographic area. Designed and employed a logistical resupply system to support teams from six states operating decentralized for the first time together.
- Rated #1 of 40 peers managing and leading logistics, maintenance and project management operations over a year.
Platoon Leader | 2012 - 2014
- Led 30 Soldiers through training and execution of reconnaissance operations leading up to a deployment to the U.S. Army National Training Center operating as a team and fostering a unique, open climate for all to thrive in.
- Deployed to Sinai, Egypt in support of the Multinational Force and Observers.
- Coordinated and worked directly with counterparts from 13 nations while providing security, convoy operations and training throughout the Sinai.
- Directly responsible for $14M in assets and requisite maintenance.
- Selected as the acting Commander of emergency response forces for a four-nation force of 130 personnel.
- Executed planning, synchronization and operations which resulted in a 48% increase in efficiency.
- Rated as #1 of 27 peers through multifunctional operations processes, communication, management and leadership of subordinates.