Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as D.K.
Army Logistics Officer
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science | 2010
Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania, Slippery Rock, PA
United States Army | 2010 - Present
Deputy Logistics Manager | 2015 - Present
- Manage 15 Senior Personnel tasked to provide food, water, fuel, ammunition, maintenance, and electronics systems support to an organization of 1,500 employees.
Acquisitions Manager | 2014
- Coordinated supply and service contracts valued at over $1.25M throughout six European countries in support of an organization of 3,500 employees.
- As Acquisition and Cross Servicing Agreements Representative, regularly interfaced with representatives from 11 partnered nations to coordinate training support.
- Awarded the Army Commendation Medal in recognition of excellent management of over 15 projects.
Supply Manager | 2013 - 2014
- Stored, procured, and transported food, water, fuel, and ammunition throughout Europe and Africa.
- Coordinated the delivery of life support and supplies to over 3,500 employees throughout Europe.
- Supervised five senior-level employees.
Transportation Supervisor | 2012 - 2013
- Coordinated the transportation of food, water, fuel, and major equipment across three provinces in Afghanistan; maintained strict accountability of a ground bulk fuel point and an aerial fuel point with a combined gallon count of over 700,000 with no losses.
- Awarded the Army Commendation Medal for coordinating the movement of over 750 twenty-foot equivalent units of equipment across Afghanistan for removal from the country.
Civil-Military Liaison | 2012
- Coordinated with senior Afghan officials, Department of State leadership, United States Association for International Development members, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers on a daily basis.
- Maintained accurate records of population surveys, local news, and changes in governance throughout the Wardak Province; awarded an Army Achievement Medal in recognition of accurate recordkeeping and timely project delivery to supervisors and government officials.
Executive Officer | 2012
- Served as Second-in-Command in the leadership of 90 employees.
- Managed equipment and personnel readiness, movement plans, project budgets, supply transactions, and administrative actions; successfully accounted for $550K worth of equipment during a transfer from Germany to Afghanistan.
Maintenance Manager | 2011 - 2012
- Managed the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of over 700 pieces of equipment.
- Initiated a weekly planning meeting, implemented weekly service schedules and streamlined equipment return services; reduced annual overdue equipment services by 40% in only two months.
Personnel Manager | 2010 - 2011
- Ensured 38 Automotive Mechanics were fully prepared to complete their duties and prepared to deploy within 72 hours.
- Organized marksmanship training that became the benchmark for all future training in the organization.