Position ID: #EB-9144004861
Date Posted: 10/11/2016 3:45:15 PM
Location: Celina, OH
As an Equipment Service Technician, you will be responsible for eliminating and resolving problems with manufacturing equipment within the facility using permanent corrective actions to continuously increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). Additional responsibilities will include:
• Inputting data to the computerized maintenance system (CMMs) and identifying spare parts.
• Supporting efforts of the Equipment Service Engineers.
• Attending daily shift meetings.
• Performing preventive maintenance.
• Troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical systems.
• Being able to use MS office applications.
Location: Celina, OH
Salary: $19.55-$26.05/hr, plus OT.
Shift: Yes, you must be open to working any shift. Shifts are traditional 8-hour shifts with occasional weekend work.
Benefits: Our client rewards its employees with a complete corporate benefits plan, to include:
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Company Paid Uniforms
• Vision Safety Boot Reimbursement
• Prescription Drug Card
• Safety Glass Reimbursement
• Supplemental Health Club Membership
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Birthday Off with Pay
• Defined Pension Plan
• Holiday Pay
• Tuition Payment Program for Family
• Vacation Pay Earned Monthly
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Shutdown
• Credit Union Membership
• Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
• Holiday Events and Gifts
• Paid Life Insurance with Supplemental Option
• Semi-Annual Bonus based on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Attendance, and Length of Service
• Must have 4+ years of maintenance experience in an industrial environment.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret mechanical, fluid power/electrical prints, schematics, and diagrams.
• Must be able to troubleshoot electrical circuits (AC and DC – voltages up to 480V).
• Must be able to troubleshoot mechanical drive systems (Gear reducers-screws).
• Must have the ability to handle packages and items weighing up to 50lbs.
• Must have the ability to work flexible hours as needed.