Temp-to-Perm Positions with Siemens - Customer Service Coordinators
Orion is currently recruiting for Customer Service Coordinator positions with Siemens in Cary, NC. These are part-time, temp-to-perm positions with the potential to become a full-time employee with Siemens.
Customer Service Coordinator
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for responding to incoming inquiries and/or requests regarding medical equipment service request from Siemens Healthcare customers.
- Demonstrating strong customer orientation
- Demonstrating strong communication skills
- Appropriately discussing and promoting Siemens services and products based on customer needs
- Successfully exhibiting change management capability, customer focus, and high levels of integrity
- Displaying high levels of collaboration and influence
- Possessing a strong business acumen, with the ability to understand information and processes provided by the company and to clearly schedule and take notes in the systems as needed to document all customer calls
- Articulating a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Possessing a familiarity with computer based systems is a plus (SAP and Microsoft Office Platform)
- Effectively listening to customer needs, handling phone inquiries and documenting within the appropriate technology
- Possessing a strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Possessing time management and prioritization of task
- Listening to and accurately following direction provided by management of the customer service group
- Maintaining a work schedule as provided by the organization
- Assisting with investigating and resolving routine problems, and recognizing when to escalate customer issues
- Assisting in order tracking, price quoting, and scheduling
Position Location: Cary, NC
Work Environment: This is a temp-to-perm position. For the first several months, you will be working for Orion, and if successful, will become a full-time employee of Siemens.
Shift Work: These are part-time positions with the following shifts available:
- Monday - Friday: 8am - Noon
- Saturday - Wednesday: 8am - Noon
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 2pm
- Monday - Friday: 6pm - 10pm
- Must possess great oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong time management and organizational capabilities.
- Must be team-oriented and able to function in a collaborative environment.
- Must possess strong customer service skills and perform duties in an articulate, positive and professional manner.
- Must possess a keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a face-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to listen to and accurately follow direction provided by management of the customer service group.
- Must have the ability to maintain a work schedule as provided by the organization. Timely arrival and attendance is required for these positions.
- Experience with computer based systems, including SAP and Microsoft Office, is a plus.
- Prior Call Center experience ideal but not required.
- Associates Degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
APPLY NOW to be considered for this position.